Our mission at Professional Spine and Sports Therapeutics is to provide home-based, patient-centered, and integrated chiropractic care with particular focus on the diagnosis and management of neck pain, back pain, and sports injuries.
- To establish a chiropractic, sports rehabilitation, nutrition and sport-specific exercise clinic.
- To provide our patients with safe and effective treatments, fast therapeutic results, and a quicker return to their life with reduced pain, improved function, and better education towards prevention.
- To uphold outstanding customer service and exemplary professional care with a commitment to patient comfort.
- To adapt to the continually changing healthcare environment and to remain focussed on educating our patients about those changes.
- To adhere to a patient's "Bill-of-Rights".
- To build relationships in the healthcare community that strives towards integrating chiropractic.
- To remain committed towards professional education and utilizing the best available contemporary evidence for our clinical decisions.